Friday, May 23, 2008

Shootout in Pinewood!


Man I tell you! Too MUCH GODDAMN PUNKS WIT GUNS IN DIS DAMN COUNTRY MAN!!!!
I mean! Today I was in the Pinewood Gardens area, more specifically off Advocado St. I was doing some work there, all was fine 'n' gravy. Until around 7pm all I heard was BANG!...BANG, BANG,BANG,BANG!!! I thought it was fireworks maybe,as it was so close to me, the house behind me to be more exact. Gunshots...nah...

Silly Me! About 10-15 minutes later the sirens starting sounding off...closer and closer they came and I thought nah, not right behind me..I did hear some noise a few minutes earlier, a woman screaming in the distance, my mind playing tricks on me I thought, dogs barking, and howling...a man saying, "he dead, he dead." Nah a shootout in broad daylight right behind me?..I saw a police officer who lives ext door come home before the incident? Did he call the cops? I dunno? But surely they came , ROOOOOOO,ROOOOOOOOOO, BOOOOOOOOMP, BOOOOOOOOOOOMP, RRRRROOOOOOOOO, WOOWOOWOOOWOOOWOOO...DYAM I THOUGHT.
My wife came to pick me up and said," Man what happened around here? I said, " I heard some shots, I thought it was fireworks!, but obviously it was not!" We swung around the corner behind where I was working...and all you could see was a swarm of police cars! The area taped off and an ambulance..WooooooooooooooooooW!
The wild wild west...yep..this is the life in Bahamas, I wonder if its gonna be in the news tomorrow? I'll let you know...peace..n put the guns away and put up your fists@ gnight..

No comments:

Promote Your Blog