Thursday, May 22, 2008

School Sex, Name Calling, Black Book of Secrets!


We all know about the incident about the school sex between the two students at a private school. The boy was caught with his pants down. literally, and the underage girl was lets say, getting her knees dirty...I mean its all over the papers! FRONT PAGE FOR GOSH SAKES! But what I find amusing is the fact that the P.L.P. says that they want to expose the names of the persons involved and in turn the F.N.M. has responded by saying they will expose the dirty little secrets of the deceased Harl Taylor's (homosexual) little black Book of Names. Now C'MON people! What are we CHILDREN?!
This FOOLISHNESS HAS GOT TO STOP! It's like two school kids rowing! If you tell on me, I'm gonna tell on you.. SHAME I SAY! SHAME!!!
Why not just EXPOSE EVERYBODY I SAY!!! LET IT ALL OUT THE BAG, OPEN THE CAN OF WORMS, BECAUSE I DON'T AGREE WITH NONE!! Man , I wish I could get my grubby paws on that book though...
do I smell a Publisher's deal?? hehehehhe.., "Bahamian Politicians, UNDERGROUND!!!" MUjajjajajajaaa...

No comments:

Promote Your Blog