Thursday, May 8, 2008

BAD DRIVER!!!




MAN IF U CAN'T DRIVE, GET OFF THE DAMN ROAD!!!!


This guy deserves to have his licence revoked! But he probably got one out of a cracker jack box, as he almost caused a MAJOR ACCIDENT in front of your boy today! I was on the light by Prince Charles and Seabreeze heading East , when this IGNORAMOUS from out of NOWHERE decides to shoot up the middle lane, the TURNING LANE, and cut right in front of me forcing me to slow down quickly in order to avoid a MAJOR Collision. But dont worry folks, your boy is fine and I happened to snap a pic of this Sh*t for brains for all to see, now if I could just make out that license plate number..hmm....if you spot this MORON on the road watch out!


Or better yet just honk at the JACKASS so he can pull over or slow down, with regards from your bboy! hehehe...






No comments:

Promote Your Blog